125 N. Duke Street, Lancaster
717-394-2651 or www.lancasterpubliclibrary.org
Monday–Thursday: 10AM –8PM
Friday–Saturday: 10AM –5PM
Visit Lancaster Public Library for the following events:
- Lapsit Storytime. Most Wednesdays & Thursdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Family Movie Night. First Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- STEM Night. Fourth Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Coder Dojo. Fourth Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- Are You Smarter than a Librarian: Battle of the Decades, Tuesday, October 11, 6:30 p.m. at Tellus 360.
- Fall ReSort Book Sale. October 12-14 at the Marshall Street Book ReSort Center.
- The Business of Art. Wednesday, October 17, 2:00 p.m. AND 6:30 p.m.
- 6th Annual Haunted Library. Friday, October 26, 6-8:30 p.m.
- Friends of Lancaster Public Library 4th Annual Baubles & Bling Sale. November 1-3 at the Lancaster Public Library.
- Build your Family Tree: A Genealogy Workshop. Monday, November 5, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday Book Group. Thursday, November 8, 10:00 a.m.
To register for any of the above programs, to see the library’s entire calendar of events and/or learn more
About the Lancaster Public Library please visit our website at https://lancasterpubliclibrary.org/
EAST PETERSBURG MAIN LIBRARIES:
Lancaster Public Library
125 North Duke St
Lancaster, PA 17602
Lancaster Public Library West-Mountville Branch
120 College Ave.
Mountville, PA 17554
FREE BOOKS FOR PRESCHOOLERS!
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Your preschooler can receive a FREE book every month at ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO YOU.
The Literacy Council of Lancaster-Lebanon (a local 501c3 non-profit), in affiliation with Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, wants to put books into the hands of your preschooler. When you sign up, your child will be registered for automatic delivery of a brand new book every month until his or her 5th birthday.
To be eligible, children must live in the 17520 zip code and be between the ages of birth and 5 years old. The sooner you register your child, the more books he or she will receive. There is NO CATCH. You can get more information by visiting http://www.imaginationlibrary.com/ or by calling The Literacy Council at 717-295-5523.