As the situation with the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic continues to unfold, rest assured that our community leadership continues to make provisions to ensure continuity of services to residents and visitors, in addition we are following guidance provided to ensure the safety and security of all those within our community. Below are links to resources for factual, current information from the local level to a global scale. The situation remains very fluid but the recommendations for prevention have remained consistent. They are listed below. Our offices remain open 8-4:30 Monday-Friday (closed 12:30 pm -1 pm), as well as via phone at 717-569-9282.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with your elbow. Do not use your hands!
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Clean surfaces frequently, including countertops, light switches, cell phones, remotes, and other frequently touched items.
- Contain: if you are sick, stay home until you are feeling better.
In addition, it is recommended that Pennsylvanians take time to prepare now for an emergency that could occur. View the PA Emergency Preparedness Guide.
Lancaster County COVID-19 https://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/1296/Coronavirus-Disease-COVID-19
Hempfield School District – https://www.hempfieldsd.org/
Lancaster county Emergency Management – https://www.lancema.us/
PA Department of Health – https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
PA Emergency Management Agency – https://www.pema.pa.gov/Pages/AlertDetails.aspx
Center for Disease Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
World Health Organization – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/
- UPDATED QUARANTINE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PERSONS EXPOSED TO COVID-19
- GUIDANCE FOR CELEBRATIONS AND GATHERINGS DURING COVID-19
- LANCASTER COUNTY SMALL BUSINESS & SUSTAINABILITY FUND
- GRANT FUNDING FOR BUSINESSES WITH 1-100 EMPLOYEES OPENS 7/20/20
- HOME CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUSPECTED COVID-19 PATIENTS
- COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY RESOURCES
- SMALL BUSINESS AID DURING COVID-19
- MASK WEARING GUIDELINES FOR PENNSYLVANIA
- SOLID WASTE UPDATES FOR COVID-19