Skip to content
2020 MS4 EventsEast Pete2021-07-27T11:21:01-04:00
2020 PERMIT YEAR EVENTS
- Stormwater inlet cleaning took place in spring and fall. The annual cleaning and improvements to the East Petersburg stormwater system is ongoing.
- Stormwater inlet repair – old and failing stormwater infrastructure will continue to be repaired and replaced.
- East Petersburg Borough Best Management Practices (BMP) inspections and maintenance continued.
- Post Construction Stormwater Management (PCSM) inspections of all BMP’s put into place after 2003 require a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System NPDES permit.
- Little Conestoga Watershed Alliance meetings took place on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 5:30 p.m. at 1383 Acadia Road Lancaster, PA 17601 and are open to the public.
- East Petersburg Borough continues to apply their Best Management Practices (BMP’s) to cleaning up the storm basins by performing routine trash clean-up. East Petersburg Borough routinely inspects and cleans the stormwater conveyance system throughout the Borough. Parts of that conveyance system include not only gutters, inlets and pipes, but also the catch basins and channelized swales located within the Borough. As part of those routine inspections, the condition of the basin is tracked along with maintenance that needs to be done and all trash and debris removed.
- Community Gardens continued to be open to residents along with educational signage, located at 2899 Graystone Road East Petersburg